Scroll down to see more announcements & videos
- StaffWorks 2013 is coming November 15, 2013!
Submit your best ideas now!
- Career Development Passport Pilot underway!
- Meeting with Dr. Roger Ferguson, TIAA-CREF President and CEO
- Career Development Passport - Launching 2013
- University leaders invest in Voices of the Staff programs to help staff share, learn, grow
- Thomas honored with Executive Leadership Award for VOICES, employee engagement
- U-M StaffWorks Conference videos and posters are now available!
- Strategies for Building Trust, Respectful Engagement, and Task Enabling Now Available Online
- Commission for Women Honors AVP Laurita Thomas for Service as "Steward of the Spirit of the Staff"
- Great Takeaways: "Secrets" from the VOICES Secrets for Great Supervisors conference
- VOICES Progress Report for 2007-2009
- 2009-2010 Team Topics
Career Development Passport Pilot pre-registration is now open!
Click here: http://www.hr.umich.edu/career/Passport/index.html
Reinvention at the 2012 VOICES Annual Meeting
“Reinvention” was the word of the day at the 2012 Voices of the Staff Annual Meeting. It was woven into every aspect of the event, from the keynote address to the lunch menu, to a frenetic teambuilding exercise. And it began with a different spin on the meeting location.
More than 100 incoming, returning and alumni VOICES members convened at the U-M Dearborn Fairlane Center on June 20.
Click the image for a PDF of the 2012 VOICES Network Team Members.
In Our Own Words: Voices on VOICES
You speak. U listens.
VOICES of the Staff is a volunteer-based program offering University of Michigan staff members an opportunity to share ideas and define the campus community issues that matter most to you. The members of the VOICES network groups are chosen from the overall pool of applicants to represent a microcosm of the U-M staff community (demographics including work areas, gender, ethnicity and union representation).
This is your opportunity to be heard:
- Provide creative and effective staff input
- Offer suggestions on staff climate and satisfaction issues
- Comment on staff development and career investment